Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Alternate reality

Within this particular project, I am attempting to use Adobe Photoshop to warp a particular image by replacing it's background.

I will be using the following images to complete this assignment:




Next, I will be taking the following photograph and showing you (the viewer) how I chose to morph two photographs together while replacing one image's background.



As you can see, the young woman in the pixelized mural is now standing in the street (bottom left hand corner) of the other mural.


In this particular image distortion, I'm attempting to show the idea of perspective. Perspective is when you create the idea of an object either receding or projecting into a certain space. Here is my photograph in it's original form:

In the following image, I've used the selection tool to change the perspective of the girl within the mural. I edited the photograph to make it seem as if the girl is protruding out of the mural. In a way, it lookes as if the girl is stepping into the mural from the street below.







No comments:

Post a Comment