Thursday, February 19, 2009

Everything changes eventually...

In this week's post, I decided to dramatically alter both of my photographs because I didn't have anything to improve in my photos. Here is a copy of my original photo taken of a mural located between near 21st and Market St.:




I decided to add a bit of color to the individuals in the mural. In completing this, I used the quick selection tool to select the lightest areas within the faces. I then altered the hue of those selections to red. The following is a photograph of my work:




In the second part of this week's assignment, I have used the lasso tools to drastically alter a particular object within this photograph. Here is my original photograph:



The next photograph is my altered photograph. As you can see, I have selected the building located behind the mural and drastically changed it's hue and saturation. It, in fact, is now bright red, blue, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment